Roast Turkey Hash
2 cups shredded roast turkey
2 cups roasted potatoes or sweet potatoes, cut into ½ inch chunks
2 cups roasted Brussels sprouts or another left over green vegetable such as broccoli or green beans
1 small onion, diced
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp chopped mixed herbs such as parsley, sage and tarragon
Pinch of red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper
Leftover gravy (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and saute for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the turkey, potatoes and Brussels sprouts and saute for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the herbs and red pepper flakes and toss well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve alongside a stuffing waffle and a poached or fried egg and a drizzle of warm leftover gravy.