3½ - 4 cups stuffing, crumbled
2 large eggs
2 tbsp milk
2 tbsp water
1½ tbsp flour
2 tbsp cranberry sauce (optional)
Salt and pepper
- Crumble the stuffing into a large mixing bowl. Add the flour to the bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and water.
- Pour egg mixture over crumbled stuffing and stir to combine. Season with a little salt and pepper. Stir in cranberry sauce if using.
- Preheat the waffle iron according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Cook the waffles until well-browned and carefully remove from the waffle maker.
- Serve along with a fried or poached egg and turkey hash.